- Greentec Auto warranties its product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- Warranty period lasts from the date of purchase until the expiration of the policy term, as noted on invoicing. There is no limit on mileage under this warranty policy. Warranty terms will not be restarted for ANY reason.
- Warranty is transferable, within thirty (30) days of vehicle sale, with a copy of the bill of sale for the vehicle. Only one (1) transfer is allowable per battery. A copy of the bill of sale including the new registered owner’s name must be provided to GreenTec Auto within the 30 day period. A nominal fee may be charged beyond the 30 days. You may not resell the battery to another party separate from the vehicle and maintain the warranty.
- If battery is found to be defective in material, workmanship, or installation by Greentec Auto during the warranty period, Greentec Auto will issue a replacement based on the reported Diagnostic Trouble codes that relate to a HV or IMA Battery failure. This would also include the same installation service as originally provided by GreenTec Auto. Batteries that were shipped to customers or third party installers are not eligible for a free installation by Greentec Auto, and are not subject to reimbursement for labor charges.
- Warranty does not cover any commercial use of the product. If this product has been purchased for commercial vehicles use, please refer to the applicable Warranty coverage.
GreenTec Auto Warranty Policy
At GreenTec Auto, we take great pride in the quality of our product and the satisfaction of our customers with our products and services.
This warranty excludes failure due to;
- Improper installations, except those done by Greentec Auto Technicians or Greentec Auto approved installers
- Products stored for a period of thirty (30) days or more whether in the vehicle or out
- Physical damage caused after the delivery of the battery to the customer
- Damages or defects that may have been caused by shipping, if accepted at delivery and not documented with the carrier
- Removal, tampering, or damage to warranty labels
- Any modification or bypass of vehicle systems not in congruence with manufacturer specifications
- Reinstallation of the HV battery into a different vehicle
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle conditions that may cause premature failure.
- Any condition beyond the control of Greentec Auto, Inc.
FAILURE TO RETURN ANY COMPLETE CORES WITHIN 45 DAYS WILL RESULT IN THE WARRANTY BEING VOIDED AND ANY CORE CHARGES COLLECTED WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED
Warranty Service Requests
Greentec Auto requires that trouble codes (OBDII) must be obtained and communicated before a Warranty Service Order will be issued. Only a copy of the reports showing the retrieved codes, the vehicle’s Vin#, the date, and the name of the shop or business that retrieved the codes will be accepted. All DTC’s present MUST be reported. Failure to report codes can initiate additional fees as described below.
Reported Diagnostic Trouble Codes will have to be verified by our technicians. If the codes reported do not match the codes retrieved, the customary Mobile or In Shop diagnostics fee will be assessed.
To report a possible product failure contact our Customer Support team Toll- Free at 800-773-6614. They will guide you through to process.
By accepting this product, you hereby waive and release any claim now or hereafter existing against Greentec Auto, its employees, officers, directors, agents and customers, on account of any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action and all legal proceedings, whether civil or criminal, damages, losses, liabilities (including, but not limited to, strict liability in tort), obligations, penalties, judgments or fines and other sanctions, and any costs and expenses in connection therewith, including legal fees and expenses of whatever kind and nature, which may result from or arise out of injury to or death or loss or damage to property or the loss of use of any property which may result from or arise out of the possession, condition, use or operation or failure of this product.
This limited warranty represents the total liability of Greentec Auto for any battery. All other warranties implied by state law applicable to the battery shall be limited to the warranty period stated on the sales receipt. Greentec Auto makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.