- New Generation High-Performance Cells with greater capacity for exceptional performance
- Precision cell matching using the very latest technology
- Engineered with premium upgraded components
- Ready-to-install – no programming required
- Inspected and rigorously tested by expert Greentec Auto technicians ensuring the highest quality longest lasting battery
Warranty: 2007-2011 Nissan Altima Hybrid Battery pack with NEW Generation Cells for 36 (thirty-six) months, unlimited mileage, and the original service purchased View Product Warranty
Shipping: The cost of shipping to you is included with your purchase. This offer is good for the entire continental United States. Add $125 for shipping to a residential address. Let Greentec Auto make it simple to return your core to us, ask about our reduced return shipping rates.
Core Charge/Deposit: Nissan Altima hybrid battery replacement cost contains a refundable "core deposit" of $500.00 will be added to your order at checkout. Once we receive your old battery, we will refund the core deposit back to you minus the cost of return shipping. Cores must be returned within 45 days of purchase. This applies to shipping orders only. In all other circumstances, the core will be picked up at the time of service, no deposit required.
How do I return my old hybrid battery? Once your new hybrid battery has arrived, put the core battery back into the same packaging your battery arrived in. As soon as we receive your core battery, we will refund the core deposit back to you. It’s that easy.
In-Shop Installation: Visit one of our many locations across the country and have one of our highly trained technicians ensure your new hybrid battery is installed properly.