- Compression recovery in the engine cylinders
through the formation of a new layer and sealing gaps in friction units
- Increase of the engine lifetime in 1.5-2 times
due to wear intensity decreasing;
- Decrease of fuel consumption of internal combustion engine on 8-10 %
as a result of compression recovering and combustion quality improvement;
- Decrease of noise and vibration by 5-10 dB
due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization;
- Decrease of smokiness
- Decrease of oil waste
due to the increase of gas-tightness in piston grooves;
- Elimination of knocks in hydro compensators (tappets);
- Maximum anti-wear protection
especially in extreme working conditions, also in case of overloading or overheating and during "cold start-up";
- Decrease of exhaust CO/CH emissions up to 50 %
as a result of improvement of combustion quality.
|Treatment stages||Oil volume in the oil pan|
|2-5 liters||5-10 liters|
|1st stage||1 can||2 cans|
|2nd stage||1 can||2 cans|
|Treatment scheme by stages||1+1||2+2|
The 1st stage:
Add Lubricant Composition Atomium ACTIVE Gasoline to the working engine oil through the oil filling neck (see the graph for calculation), then run the car till the next regular oil replacement (but no less than 600 miles). In case of a significant oil contamination (identify by the color of the oil on the dipstick or oil spots on filter paper) start the second stage of treatment immediately.
Recommendations (after the 1st Stage):
Change the engine oil; Replace oil and air filter.
The 2nd stage:
Add Atomium ACTIVE Gasoline to the new engine oil (see the graph), and then run the car in a regular mode till the next oil replacement.
- Before applying Atomium ACTIVE Gasoline shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply Atomium ACTIVE Gasoline through the regular oil filling neck of the warmed-up engine.
- After applying Atomium ACTIVE Gasoline the engine should work on single turns (at idle) for 5min and then run for no less than 20min in any mode (regular operation).
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- Atomium ACTIVE Gasoline is compatible to any type of motor oils and doesn't change their properties.
- For providing continuous level of engine protection it is recommended to apply Atomium Regular at 20,000 - 25,000 miles after the complete treatment with Atomium ACTIVE.
- After 65.000 miles to repeat the treatment with Atomium ACTIVE Gasoline Plus is recommended.
- For turbocharged engines and forced engines the re-treatment is recommended after 30,000-35,000 miles.
- To achieve the full level of protection the treatment of all vehicle parts is recommended, such as transmission gears, hydraulic power steering etc.